My experience at your dental office was amazing. Everyone was so nice, especially Marcy. My doctor was awesome, and my nurse was very professional and at the same time very funny I will tell everyone I know that needs a dentist to go to your office you guys are the best
Let’s face it, just about everyone has at least one thing about their smile that bugs them. The good news is, you don’t have to just grin and bear it – or not grin, since these dental imperfections may lead you to keep your smile under wraps. At Desert Palm Dentistry, you’ll find many ways to fix smile flaws.
Call (623) 288 3819 to schedule a consultation in Glendale, AZ. Or (602) 693 1337 to visit our Phoenix location. Our dentist will help you find the services to correct your imperfections. You’ll feel better about how your smile looks. Best of all, you’ll feel more confident too.
In the meantime, check out some of your choices for cosmetic smile improvement:
- Conceal Flaws With Veneers or Bonding – If you’ve got chips, gaps, cracks, or stubborn stains, we offer two great options for covering them. Veneers are thin, custom-made shells of toothlike material. When applied to the front of your teeth, they give you a beautiful smile. With bonding, our dentist applies composite resin to your teeth to cover flaws. Bonding works best for minor imperfections, and it won’t last as long as veneers. It is a more affordable solution, though.
- Brighten Dull Teeth With Whitening – If your teeth look dull and drab, you can brighten them with professional whitening. You can choose which is most convenient for you: a treatment in our office where we do all the work for you, or convenient at-home whitening.
- Try a Snap-On Smile for a Temporary Fix – We can have a custom prosthetic made for you that simply snaps into place and covers imperfections – even missing teeth. This is a completely non-invasive option. We won’t have to modify your teeth in any way.
- Get Great-Looking Gums – If you’re unhappy with how much of your gums show when you smile, we can remove excess gum tissue with a safe and gentle laser. You’ll have a more attractive balance between your teeth and gums.
- Straighten Crooked Teeth With Invisalign – If you’re an adult who has been hiding crooked teeth behind your hand for years, you’re probably not thrilled by the idea of wearing metal braces to improve your smile. Fortunately, you won’t have a mouth full of metal with Invisalign. These clear plastic aligners are practically invisible. You can take aligners out for meals, so you don’t have to change your diet. Plus, treatment usually takes less time than braces.