So by providing oral surgery from a restorative dentist, we are able to not just pull your tooth and then send you somewhere else. We always discuss the options of not just pulling the tooth, getting you out of pain, but what are we going to do afterwards, how are we going to restore that tooth? So that way before we get into anything, you’re fully aware of how you’re going to get your smile back.
Feel Better After Your Oral Surgery Procedure
You may cringe at the thought of surgery on your mouth, but dental surgery is actually a beneficial service, especially in the capable hands of Dr. S. or Dr. Ali. With their skills, along with advanced technology like our 3-D CT scanner, we can relieve any pain and improve your oral and overall health. While there are several types of oral surgery, we focus on these services:
- Tooth Extraction – Your dentist will always try to save your damaged or diseased tooth if they can. However, if saving it isn’t possible, we’ll recommend extracting it to preserve the health of your other teeth and gums.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – These third molars usually begin to appear between the ages of 17 and 25. If they don’t fully emerge or are crowding other teeth, they may need removal to prevent problems with decay and potential damage to your other teeth and gums.
- Bone Grafts – If you would like to become a candidate for dental implants, but your jawbone is weak, this procedure will do the trick. Your dentist will insert bone material into your jaw during a simple treatment. In a matter of months new bone cells will have grown in, and your jaw will be ready for implants.
If you need oral surgery in Phoenix, contact the team who can provide quick, precise results. Call Desert Palm Dentistry today at (602) 693 1337 for an appointment. You can also make an appointment online. Don’t suffer any longer in pain!Read More
Relax & Leave Your Dental Surgery to Our Qualified Team
We want to make your dental surgery go as smoothly as possible. We realize that many of our patients experience dental anxiety about any sort of smile care, and much more so when it comes to a surgical procedure. That’s why we offer you three great options for dental sedation. Each one fills a need, and one of them will be right for you. Our team can discuss them further with you during your consultation and help you decide which one will work best for your needs. Your choices include:
- Inhaled Sedation With Laughing Gas – You’ll breathe in this sweet-smelling gas through a small mask put over your nose. In a matter of moments, you’ll begin to feel a sense of euphoria and lightness. Your anxiety will melt away and you’ll lie back relaxed while we take care of your smile.
- Oral Conscious Sedation in Pill Form – Your dentist will prescribe a small pill that you’ll take as directed about an hour before your appointment. It will give you a feeling of complete relaxation and take your mind off of dental work. The effects will last for several hours, so someone will need to drive you home afterward.
- IV Sedation – For this type of sedation (our deepest relaxant), an anesthesiologist will administer medication through an IV. It will put you in a “twilight” state and you won’t experience any of the sights, sounds, or smells of your surgery. You may not remember anything about your procedure afterward.