So I think the biggest problem with cosmetics is just, you know, the attention to detail, which I have a little OCD myself, so I’m pretty keen on that. And we do our very best to make sure the patient is satisfied to what they want to get done. We pride ourselves with…we have the newest technology, we do CEREC crowns in-house, so it allows us to not only give them the highest quality, but same-day procedures, so it’s more convenient, less painful, all those things.
So overall, our main objective is to make sure they walk out of here with a healthy smile, and obviously the look that they’re going for. So we’ll do everything from custom, shading to, you know, the smallest detail, making sure that each individual gets their cosmetic needs addressed. I mean, cosmetics go a long way with everything, especially in our society today, and having that smile gives everyone confidence. And they can truly change their perception of themselves, which will, you know, go further into their life.
Cosmetic Dentistry Is Your Key to a Brand-New Look
Virtually every American (99.7 percent) believes that a smile is an important social asset. In today’s competitive world, it’s more important than ever that your smile sends others the right message. If you’re tired of seeing a lackluster smile in the mirror, the team at Desert Palm Dentistry would love to help.
Our dentists and crew members have extensive experience in helping others just like you achieve more beautiful smiles. We can do the same for you, creating a gorgeous grin you’ll show off with confidence.
Our practice offers several types of cosmetic dentistry to help you get just the look you want. Your options include:
- Dental Veneers – We often use the e.max line of veneers because they offer great results. Your dentist will bond these custom-made restorations to flawed teeth to give them a near-perfect appearance.
- Teeth Whitening – Take your choice of fast in-office whitening or convenient at-home treatment using a professional kit. Get results superior to a box you buy off the shelf.
- Invisalign Orthodontics – Get your straight smile in as few as 12 months using clear, comfortable teeth aligners. Plus, they’re made of plastic and are metal-free.
- Tooth Bonding – Let us repair dings and dents in your smile with tooth-colored composite resin, the same strong material we use for our tooth fillings.
- Snap-On Smile – We’ll have a custom mouthpiece made that pops into place to instantly give you a temporary, perfect smile. When your special occasion is over, just pop it off.
- Crown Lengthening – Gentle laser treatment will remove excess gum tissue to reveal more of your beautiful white teeth. This makes them appear longer and more aesthetically pleasing.
- Gum Reshaping – Our laser will shape your gum tissue to get rid of your “gummy smile” and give you a more balanced look.
- Smile Makeovers – Design your custom plan with the help of our team. Combine any of our cosmetic treatments into your own treatment plan.
If you want top-shelf treatment for your smile, call Desert Palm Dentistry today at (623) 288 3819 to schedule an appointment with a Glendale cosmetic dentist. You can also make an appointment online.