We see the entire family at one time, so it doesn’t matter how old you are, we’ll see everybody, and then from there, we customize every patient’s treatment according to what their needs are. We focus on making sure they’re being seen routinely. Again, we focus on preventative care, trying to avoid the issues that can arise down the road. You don’t wanna wait till you’re in pain, or if there is something wrong, usually it’s to another level that can be avoided. So, our main focus is while you’re here, we can prevent a lot of these things, and then even if something is going on, we can catch it early on, so that you don’t necessarily have to go through the pain.
Prevent Dental Problems With General Dentistry Services
Our team loves being able to help our patients with their smiles. It’s why we come to work every day. We look forward to providing you with quality care. Our office is a warm and welcoming environment, so you’ll enjoy your treatment. As one of our valued patients, you’ll have access to several types of general dentistry:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – We use advanced technology like intraoral cameras and ultrasonic cleaners to give you a great experience. Enjoy a pleasant and relaxing checkup with topical anesthetic and no discomfort.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We’ll put your gums back on the road to health with a deep cleaning (using scaling and root planing) and Peridex, an oral rinse you use at home.
- Preventive Treatments – We may recommend fluoride treatments or dental sealants for kids. These treatments help prevent disease-causing bacteria from damaging their teeth.
- Custom Mouthguards – You can get a professionally made mouthguard either for athletic use or to help stop teeth grinding. The quality and fit will be better than what you can find in a store.
- Dry Mouth and Bad Breath Treatment – Our team will make recommendations to help you manage the symptoms of these chronic conditions.