Our first step is to give the patient all their options, whether it’s as simple as a filling to full mouth rehabilitation. Each patient’s care is individualized, and we will determine the best route to give them a healthy, functional smile. One of our primary focuses is on preventative, not trying to fix something. We would like to make sure you don’t get to that point.
So routine checkups, cleanings, maintenance is key. And as soon as you are here and a patient of ours, we try to make sure we keep up with those so that we don’t end up down that road where you need that much work to be done. I think a lot of people are uneducated about the consequences of oral health, and it takes over their entire body.
So if you’re diabetic, it can affect you, it raises your blood pressure. And we do our best to try to educate our patients so that they know it’s not just about a pretty smile but that health goes a long way with their overall health.
Invest in Your Smile With Restorative Dental Care
A dentist who is good with dental restorations can do wonders for a damaged smile. Just ask any of the patients of Desert Palm Dentistry who have had their smiles repaired by our two dentists. Plus, our office features special touches such as a 3-D CT scanner, a CEREC system for making same-day crowns, and digital scanners that let you avoid having messy goo in your mouth when impressions are taken. Unlike most dentists, we make many restorations in an in-house lab. This gives us complete control over the quality, so you’ll get the results you want.
Our team will evaluate your needs, then let you know what needs to be done to make your smile whole again. When we can, we’ll give you options on your treatment and help you decide what’s best for you and your smile. Below are some of the restorative dentistry treatments that we offer:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Our natural-looking composite tooth fillings blend in beautifully with the rest of your smile. They’re metal-free. so you don’t have to worry about having mercury in your mouth.
- Root Canal Treatment – We will stop your toothache and save your diseased tooth with this beneficial service.
- Dental Crowns – We can make you a crown right here in our office with our CEREC system. With no need for a second visit to have it placed, you’ll save time, money, and hassle.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge can replace one or several missing teeth in a row. We can anchor your bridge either to your other teeth or to dental implants. With implants, we won’t have to reshape any healthy teeth.
- Dentures – You’ll find a variety of dentures to meet any need. Whether you want conventional dentures or implant-secured dentures, you can get them here.
- Dental Implants – Our dentists both place and restore dental implants on-site. Replace any number of missing teeth with these artificial tooth roots and protect the integrity of your jawbone at the same time.
- All-on-6 Dental Implants – Using just six implants per jaw, we can secure a complete arch of fixed teeth. You’ll never have to remove them for cleaning or care.
- Same-Day Smile – Imagine walking in without any teeth and leaving later that same day with a mouthful of beautiful teeth. Find out if you’re a good candidate for this innovative procedure.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – We’ll work hand in hand with you to develop a comprehensive treatment plan to restore all your teeth. You’ll regain a beautiful smile and strong bite.
No matter what treatment you receive, there’s no need to feel nervous. You’ll find it easy to relax in our office, with special touches like pillows, blankets, and headphones. Plus, you can choose from three forms of dental sedation.