My experience at your dental office was amazing. Everyone was so nice, especially Marcy. My doctor was awesome, and my nurse was very professional and at the same time very funny I will tell everyone I know that needs a dentist to go to your office you guys are the best
Regain Your Smile & Bite With Dental Implant Treatment
Teeth implants were first experimented with thousands of years ago. It has only been in the last 50 or 60 years that the technology behind implants has grown so rapidly. From the first modern dental implant recipient in the 1960s until now, millions of people have relied on these artificial tooth roots to give them back their smiles and renew their chewing capacity. With implants in place of your missing teeth, you can enjoy better oral health, better overall health, and an improved quality of life.
At Desert Palm Dentistry, our dentists use some of the latest technology to ensure your implant treatment is comfortable, efficient, and precise. Unlike some practices, we both place and restore your implants. So you won’t have to see another doctor for any part of your implant procedure. We offer several combinations of dental implants and restorations:
- Single Implants – If you have a single missing tooth, we’ll place an implant where it was, then attach a lifelike crown to it. This completes your smile and helps you chew easier.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – This type of bridge is anchored using two or more dental implants rather than your natural teeth. It will fill in gaps in your smile created by several missing teeth in a row. Plus, there’s no need to reshape otherwise healthy teeth to support your bridge.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Using a system of snaps and balls, we can make sure your new dentures stay in place until you’re ready to remove them. They won’t slip or pop out like conventional dentures can.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Our most comfortable style of denture, these teeth are anchored to a sturdy metal bar that is attached to a set of dental implants. All the forces of biting and chewing are transferred directly to your jawbone rather than your gums.
- All-on-X Dental Implants – With four to six implants per arch, we can secure an entire row of fixed teeth on your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both. You’ll never have to remove these teeth for cleaning or care.
- Same-Day Smile – Find out if you’re a good candidate for this innovative procedure. You’ll get a set of dental implants and your new teeth all at the same appointment. Leave our office with a beautiful smile and strong bite in just one day.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – If you’re suffering from widespread dental damage, our team will develop a comprehensive treatment plan to give you back all your teeth.
Call Desert Palm Dentistry to find out more about Phoenix dental implants: (602) 693 1337. You can also make an appointment online. Isn’t it time you had a complete set of teeth again?Read More
Choose From Three Sedation Options for Relaxation
We understand that there are many types of patients, so we offer more than one way to eliminate your dental anxiety. You can choose from three soothing sedation options:
- Inhaled Sedation With Laughing Gas – Just breathe in this pleasant-smelling gas through a small mask over your nose and you’ll begin to feel light and euphoric in moments. This type of sedation works great for patients with mild anxiety, plus the effects wear off quickly when the gas is removed.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – Your dentist will prescribe a small pill for you to take before your implant procedure. It will eliminate your stress and help you relax. The pill’s effects will last for several hours, so someone will need to drive you home afterward.
- IV Sedation – An anesthesiologist will administer this type of sedation, our deepest sedative. You’ll be in a “twilight” state during your procedure, and you likely won’t remember anything about it afterward.