Our first step is to give the patient all their options, whether it’s as simple as a filling to full mouth rehabilitation. Each patient’s care is individualized, and we will determine the best route to give them a healthy, functional smile. One of our primary focuses is on preventative, not trying to fix something. We would like to make sure you don’t get to that point.
So routine checkups, cleanings, maintenance is key. And as soon as you are here and a patient of ours, we try to make sure we keep up with those so that we don’t end up down that road where you need that much work to be done. I think a lot of people are uneducated about the consequences of oral health, and it takes over their entire body.
So if you’re diabetic, it can affect you, it raises your blood pressure. And we do our best to try to educate our patients so that they know it’s not just about a pretty smile but that health goes a long way with their overall health.
Enjoy Full Oral Function Again With Our Restorative Dentistry Services
Our dentists have been practicing for many years, so they have the experience you want for your smile repair. We also use a variety of advanced technology to ensure you receive top-notch care, including a 3-D CT scanner, a CEREC system for same-day crowns, and digital scanners for goop-free impressions. You’ll also have access to several comforting amenities during your visit. You can choose from pillows, blankets, TVs, and headphones to make your time with us more enjoyable.
Our restorative dentistry services include:
- Tooth Fillings – Get your cavity filled with tooth-colored composite and never worry about anyone seeing silver amalgam when you talk, laugh, or eat.
- Root Canal Treatment – With this beneficial treatment, we’ll get you out of pain and save your diseased tooth from extraction.
- Dental Crowns – We have an in-house CEREC system to make same-day crowns. You won’t have to make a second appointment to have your restoration placed.
- Dental Bridges – Get a standard bridge that anchors to your existing teeth or pair your bridge with dental implants that don’t require any tooth modification.
- Dentures – We offer a variety of dentures depending on your needs and wants. Get conventional dentures or super-stable implant-secured dentures.
- Dental Implants – These prosthetic tooth roots allow us to replace any number of missing teeth, from one tooth to a complete mouthful of teeth. Improve your quality of life with all the benefits of implants.
Restore Your Entire Smile Quickly & Completely
Many patients come to us with more exceptional needs. In these cases, we need a comprehensive solution to restore the smile and full function of the teeth. We offer several options that allow us to repair or replace full arches of teeth for a complete overhaul of your smile. Not only will your confidence improve as your smile looks decades younger, but your overall health will benefit as well. Imagine being able to eat any fresh vegetable or fruit, fully chew your food for better digestion, and not having to fight with dental infection or pain. These solutions include:
- All-on-X Dental Implants – Your dentist can secure a complete row of fixed teeth using four to six implants per arch. You’ll never have to remove these teeth for cleaning or care like you do with conventional dentures.
- Same-Day Smile – Find out if you’re a good candidate for this innovative procedure. You can get your dental implants and new teeth all in the same appointment. Never be without your teeth again!
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Your dentist will work with you to design a comprehensive plan for restoring all your teeth. Regain a beautiful smile and strong bite.
When you need the services of a skilled restorative dentist in Phoenix, look no further than Desert Palm Dentistry. Call us today at (602) 693 1337 to schedule an appointment. You can also make an appointment online.