So we will make sure we try to get you in same day or at bare minimum the next day. And we’ll do what we need to do to get you out of pain because we understand, you know, dental emergencies do happen. No matter how busy we are we will make time for you to get in. I know other offices may not get you in as quickly, but we will do our best to get you in the same day no matter what time of day it is.
Visit Us for Fast Help With Your Dental Problem
Treating dental disasters is one of the things we do best at Desert Palm Dentistry. In fact, some of our longtime patients originally came to us because they were experiencing a dental emergency. Our team offers several types of emergency dental care:
- Tooth Fillings – Our fillings are made from tiny, tooth-colored particles of glass and plastic, so they blend in perfectly with the rest of your smile. They will repair dental damage and make it easier to bite and chew again.
- Root Canals – Contrary to what many people believe, a root canal procedure will help you feel better, not cause you more pain. It will also allow us to save your diseased tooth instead of having to extract it in most cases. We’ll simply clean out the infection and seal the root canals to eliminate your pain and keep your tooth in place.
- Same-Day Dental Crowns – With the versatility of our in-house CEREC system, we can make you a new crown while you wait. The crown will cover and strengthen your damaged tooth, and you won’t have to make a second appointment to have it placed. Get in and out in one visit!
- Tooth Extraction – If your tooth is too far gone to save, we can gently extract it to stop your pain and protect the health of the rest of your mouth. We’ll numb the area around the tooth to ensure that you don’t feel any pain during the removal.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – Your third molars usually begin to emerge between the ages of 17 and 25. Sometimes they come through fine. For some patients, though, these teeth can cause problems when they stop growing or come in under other teeth. We can remove them to stop your discomfort and preserve your oral health.
Call Desert Palm Dentistry for any Phoenix dental emergencies: (602) 693 1337. You can also make an appointment online for non-emergencies. If you’re hurting or your smile is in jeopardy, you can rely on our team!Read More
Relax With Our Sedation Options
We know that some patients are so nervous about visiting the dentist, they will put off their dental care until it becomes absolutely necessary to schedule an appointment. That’s why we offer several sedation options to help you relax and feel calm throughout your emergency visit. One of these options will work to eliminate your anxiety. We’ll help you figure out which one you need:
- Inhaled Sedation – We’ll administer this sedation with the help of a small mask placed over your nose. You’ll breathe in pleasant-smelling laughing gas, and it will immediately give you a sense of calm. You’ll lie back in the dental chair fully relaxed and maybe a little euphoric. Laughing gas works great for mild dental anxiety.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – Your dentist will prescribe an easy-to-swallow pill that you’ll take before you come in. It will produce a feeling of complete relaxation and may even make you a little groggy. The pill’s effects will last for several hours, so someone will need to drive you home.
- IV Sedation – A licensed physician will administer the IV sedative, which is our strongest type of sedation. It will put you in a sleeplike state so you won’t experience any of the smells, sights, or sounds of your procedure. You probably won’t remember anything about it afterward.