So I think the biggest problem with cosmetics is just, you know, the attention to detail, which I have a little OCD myself, so I’m pretty keen on that. And we do our very best to make sure the patient is satisfied to what they want to get done. We pride ourselves with…we have the newest technology, we do CEREC crowns in-house, so it allows us to not only give them the highest quality, but same-day procedures, so it’s more convenient, less painful, all those things.
So overall, our main objective is to make sure they walk out of here with a healthy smile, and obviously the look that they’re going for. So we’ll do everything from custom, shading to, you know, the smallest detail, making sure that each individual gets their cosmetic needs addressed. I mean, cosmetics go a long way with everything, especially in our society today, and having that smile gives everyone confidence. And they can truly change their perception of themselves, which will, you know, go further into their life.
Improve Your Smile & Your Outlook With Cosmetic Dentistry
At Desert Palm Dentistry, one of the types of dental care we enjoy most is cosmetic dentistry. The reason is simple – it is gratifying to watch a patient when they look in the mirror and see their new smile for the first time. When their face lights up with delight, we know we’ve accomplished our goal – to give that patient a smile they can be proud of. When they leave our office with that smile still on their face, we can feel good about the effort we put into their treatment.
We can do the same for you. Our team offers a variety of smile enhancements, and we’ll be happy to go over them with you in detail during your consultation. They include:
- Dental Veneers – These thin shells can be cemented to the front of flawed teeth to instantly make them attractive and pleasing to the eye. We often use e.max veneers because of their superior quality and value.
- Teeth Whitening – We offer you two choices for your teeth whitening treatment. You can whiten your teeth in our office and achieve dramatic results in minutes, or take home a professional kit to whiten your teeth gradually whenever you like.
- Invisalign Orthodontics – Straighten your smile in as few as 12 months using soft plastic teeth aligners that are metal-free. They are so discreet that most people won’t notice you’re wearing them.
- Tooth Bonding – Your dentist will repair minor smile flaws like chips, stains, small gaps, and worn teeth using tooth-colored composite resin. It’s the same material we use for our tooth fillings.
- Snap-On Smile – We can have a temporary mouthpiece made for you that pops onto your teeth to give you a beautiful smile instantly.
- Crown Lengthening – We’ll gently remove excess gum tissue to make short teeth appear longer or to prepare your teeth for other treatments like veneers or crowns.
- Gum Reshaping – Using a low-power laser, we’ll shape your gumline to eliminate a “gummy smile” and balance out your teeth-to-gum ratio.
- Smile Makeovers – You can combine any of our cosmetic treatments into a custom package to create just the look you’ve been wanting. Our team will assist with developing a comprehensive plan.
Explore Our Restorative Dentistry Options to Improve Your Smile
Although we offer many types of cosmetic dentistry, sometimes a patient needs restorative dentistry as well to get their smile back into shape. Below are some of the restorative options we offer:
- Dental Implants – Using these replacement tooth roots, we can restore any missing teeth you have, improving the look of your smile and making it easier to bite and chew.
- Dental Crowns – If you have a tooth that is damaged, broken, or worn, a crown will cap it to make your entire smile more aesthetically pleasing.
- Dental Bridges – Don’t walk around with a gap in your smile. Bridges can replace a single tooth or several teeth in a row, anchoring either to your other teeth or to dental implants.
- Dentures – We offer several types of dentures, depending on your needs and budget. From conventional dentures to implant-secured dentures, you’ll find it here.