Implants are the greatest thing out there when you are missing teeth because it’s the most predictable long-term restorative way to get your function back without the inconveniences of anything removable. It’s the closest thing to your natural tooth as you can ever get. Missing tooth, just one single tooth, has so many effects on the mouth, on the bite, and people don’t realize it, especially if it’s in the back.
Maybe it’s not that big of a deal, I don’t miss it, but it does have severe consequences to your overall oral health and your function. Replacing those missing teeth is imperative to keeping the remainder of your teeth. So whether you’re missing one tooth or all your teeth, there are several options, several ways to get you your smile back, get your function back. The nice thing is it’s all done under one roof. And, you know, when you come in we do all the necessary diagnostics to figure out what the best option is for you and get you that smile.
Regain Your Smile & Bite With Dental Implant Treatment
Teeth implants were first experimented with thousands of years ago. It has only been in the last 50 or 60 years that the technology behind implants has grown so rapidly. From the first modern dental implant recipient in the 1960s until now, millions of people have relied on these artificial tooth roots to give them back their smiles and renew their chewing capacity. With implants in place of your missing teeth, you can enjoy better oral health, better overall health, and an improved quality of life.
At Desert Palm Dentistry, our dentists use some of the latest technology to ensure your implant treatment is comfortable, efficient, and precise. Unlike some practices, we both place and restore your implants. So you won’t have to see another doctor for any part of your implant procedure. We offer several combinations of dental implants and restorations:
- Single Implants – If you have a single missing tooth, we’ll place an implant where it was, then attach a lifelike crown to it. This completes your smile and helps you chew easier.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – This type of bridge is anchored using two or more dental implants rather than your natural teeth. It will fill in gaps in your smile created by several missing teeth in a row. Plus, there’s no need to reshape otherwise healthy teeth to support your bridge.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Using a system of snaps and balls, we can make sure your new dentures stay in place until you’re ready to remove them. They won’t slip or pop out like conventional dentures can.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Our most comfortable style of denture, these teeth are anchored to a sturdy metal bar that is attached to a set of dental implants. All the forces of biting and chewing are transferred directly to your jawbone rather than your gums.
- All-on-X Dental Implants – With four to six implants per arch, we can secure an entire row of fixed teeth on your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both. You’ll never have to remove these teeth for cleaning or care.
- Same-Day Smile – Find out if you’re a good candidate for this innovative procedure. You’ll get a set of dental implants and your new teeth all at the same appointment. Leave our office with a beautiful smile and strong bite in just one day.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – If you’re suffering from widespread dental damage, our team will develop a comprehensive treatment plan to give you back all your teeth.